EMAF – LEADING THE WAY IN THE SOLUTIONS AND TECHNOLOGIES OF THE FUTURE
BUSINESS WITH EXPERTISE
EMAF is renewing its investment in technology and business, in industry innovation and technical expertise. The fourth industrial revolution poses new challenges and this 17th edition intends to respond to them by offering genuinely innovative solutions and furthering knowledge and networking with technical seminars and discussion forums. Take part and show your solutions!
Click here to see the presentation!
Trade visitors only.
PROGRAMME TO ATTRACT INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
We have reinforced the programme to attract international buyers with the intention of increasing the number and quality of international professional visitors.
Our purpose is to spotlight the products on offer in this sector, thus generating added value for domestic and foreign buyers through an integrated offering that fuels the creation of business opportunities.
9TH EMAF INNOVATION COMPETITION
Once again we want to distinguish firms and projects innovating in the development of technologies and solutions, whether incorporated or to incorporate in the industrial production process, in these categories: the Leonardo da Vinci Prize (national innovation) and the Nicola Tesla Prize (international innovation).
Entrepreneurs; managers and leaders with skills on the company’s production process level; senior technical staff; production, purchasing, supply, commercial and quality managers; engineers; researchers; designers and consultants.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND AT EMAF
Machine-tools; industrial maintenance; foundry/sintering; industrial cleaning; logistics and transport; chemistry and laboratories; moulds; plastics and rubbers; instrumentation, automation and control; robotics and applied informatics; metallurgy and metal products; security products, services and equipment; quality; subcontracting, and others.
SUCCESS IN FIGURES THE PREVIOUS EDITION
• 6 pavilions in use (area: 35 000m2)
• 430 national and foreign companies exhibiting
• 42 800 visitors
• 30 technical seminars
• 100 meetings with foreign buyers
• 2500 buyers from different countries: Spain, France, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Angola, South Africa, China, United States and Brazil.
WHAT THE EXHIBITORS SAY
“A FAIR FOR DOING BUSINESS”
• 98,18% – said the fair helped to boost his/her business
•93,17% – said that the goals had been achieved
• 96,55% – intends to continue to take part in the event
• 82,55% – made contact with foreign visitors
WHAT THE VISITORS SAY
“A FAIR WHERE THE MOST ADVANCED TRENDS IN THE WORLD OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY CAN BE FOUND”
• 100% – 100% of respondents intend to visit the even again
• 37,39% -to find out about the latest novelties and trends in the sector
• 62,61% – to buy